by Scarlett Stough
1. Ephesians 4:20-24. What change do we need to make as a result of knowing Christ?
2. Ephesians 4:26-31. What purpose does anger serve? What is the danger in yielding to anger?
3. Mark 3:1-6. What example of a wrong use and a right use of anger are described in this passage?
4. Colossians 3:8. What relationship do you find between these emotions and reactions?
5. Joel 2:12-13. What is God's heart's desire for all people? In what ways can we follow God's example?
6. Matthew 5:22, 44-45. How did Jesus teach us to handle our conflicts with others?
7. Colossians 3:12-15. What should our attitudes be toward those who have hurt us in some way?
8. Romans 12:21; Matthew 5:9. Can you think of ways you can personally “overcome evil with good” and become a peacemaker in your own sphere of influence?”